Love and hate relation of a TV serial turn into real love in reel, but does it happen in real life?

You don’t love me
You don’t hate me
You married me
You Left me and my kids in quandary without finances
When I foolishly thought that after all the trouble I had undergone you won’t leave me
What is the feeling you have towards me?
You crushed my feelings but ask me to come to you
You chose me when you want and you discard me when u don’t want
Am I toy in your eyes?
Am I not made of blood and flesh like you?
Don’t I have feelings?
When u claim that you love me, I wonder whether you loved me for a second.
I know that people might visualise me as a depressed female in need of depressant
I fought for my love begged for my love gave up myself forgave his infidelities
What did I achieve more and more pain from him
 I grew up in a fairy tale that after my trials and tribulations my prince would accept me and won’t cheat upon me
But I was wrong men will be men
At my every attempt to rise from the situation what I get from more force to push me down
He did not give me chance to recover from the wounds he inflicted upon me.
He was wicked and cruel and clear in his intention of making me fall in the eyes of my relatives, my so called friends and in short in front of the whole world.
I try to forget him and move on but he comes back with vengeance and forces me to acknowledge him as my husband
He has strike me with his indifference attitude towards the children we share.
I hate to disagree with people who say love and hate are two sides of a coin
Initial hatred in a relationship can turn into love
But when a love treads into hatred
Will it turn back to what it was?
Every day of the past year, I wake up and go to sleep with one thought in my mind
“Why did he leave me? What did I do?”
 I daily pray to god to show you the path of love
So u love like how I loved you
So u feel the pain of love when somebody spurn your love




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aswini Kumars / Ashvins /Asvins/ Acvins

Poompuhar- Kannagi story in stone

Yazh